• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me!!!!! Dandruff Exterminator Needed!!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    HELP!!!!! AS THE TOPIC SAYS!!!!!!! I NEED A DANDRUFF EXTERMINATOR!!!

I got some a major case of mutant dandruff that are white and big and snowy! Nothing I do is getting rid of it and it does not want to go!!!! HELP!!!! I NEED QUICK HELP GETTING RID OF THEM! ITS UPTO ALL THE PC DUDES NOW TO HELP ME... not even an hour long of shampoo worked...................... ;_;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    the best solution may be to shave yourself bald. or you can just live with it.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Well, I used to have bad cases of dandruff, but it all depends on what kind of shampoo you use. Also, try to make sure that you've rinsed your hair out thoroughly after shampooing it, sometimes dried particles of shampoo add to the problem.

Hope that helps. ^^

Years
    Go to the Pharmacy, and get a dandruff shampoo. A special type, ask the people.
    Was a HOTEL for dandruff before. When 13, now I'm 14.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I've had dandruff problems too. Head & Shoulders never worked. My mom says that washing your hair with Listerine works. :P She said that she read that in a book by a hairdresser that has been one for 30 years. It says that Listerine is the only thing that works. I used it and my dandruff is gone. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    I've had dandruff problems too. Head & Shoulders never worked. My mom says that washing your hair with Listerine works. :P She said that she read that in a book by a hairdresser that has been one for 30 years. It says that Listerine is the only thing that works. I used it and my dandruff is gone. :)

Did you mean the mouthwash?
    Sometimes I have dandruffs but not all the time.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Did you mean the mouthwash?
    Sometimes I have dandruffs but not all the time.
    Yes, the mouthwash. :P At first it stinks, but after an hour the smell goes away. It really works, trust me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    Yes, the mouthwash. :P At first it stinks, but after an hour the smell goes away. It really works, trust me.

Alright, but I'm using the all new orange flavor ones, not the mint on though. :P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Alright, but I'm using the all new orange flavor ones, not the mint on though. :P
    My mom said that you wash with shampoo, and use the Listerine as a final rinse. I had to use the regular kind. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I don't like the regular kind. If I'm going to use that for my hair, I have to close my eyes since it stings your eye a lot. :P

Years
    Using mouth wash, huh... Well, my maid said to stop nose bleeding, put vinegar up the nose... I never did that of course.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yay here's where my expertise comes in handy... Okay If you have really serious dandruff no problem.. What you have to do is use a Lite Shampoo (if your hair is naturally straight then this is the stuff for you) And a Deep Conditioning... Wash your hair with Warm water First! Then work in the shampoo GENTLY.. Leave it in for 1-2 minutes wash it out and repeat it again. Then Take some Conditioner (Any will do) and mix it with some water but not alot.. MIx it and leave it in your hair for 15 minutes.. Wash your hair out with warm water. Comb through it and leave it. If you still have flakes then try to ask a dermatologist.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used Head and Sholders to control my dandruff, before that, I had the same problem as you. n_n;

Years
    I'm using Heads and Shoulders, but they are from P&G, which is a company that sponsors a Satanic Church. Which is why I dont feel very good using it.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    First off thanks for the suggestions.....

I tried Head & Shoulders but it didn't work... TIME FOR THE HAIRY MOUTHWASH!!!! Listerine the mint coming up!

Anymore suggestions guys?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well another way I think to stop dandruffs is if you're using a comb, wash it clean everytime you use it. Some dandruffs might stick to the comb and if you don't wash it'll stick to your hair again.

Back