• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me!!!!! Dandruff Exterminator Needed!!!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • I got lots of dandruff in my hair again, so my mom forced me to use Listerine again. I think it is working already. :)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • LISTERINE YAY!!!!!! DANDRUFF ALL GONE!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

*dance*
    *dance again*
    *third dance!!!*

~iYaY!

Thanks guys, I'll also remember those other advices given.

YEA!!!!!!!! NO MORE DANDRUFF!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • LanceLite said:
    LISTERINE YAY!!!!!! DANDRUFF ALL GONE!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

*dance*
    *dance again*
    *third dance!!!*

~iYaY!

Thanks guys, I'll also remember those other advices given.

YEA!!!!!!!! NO MORE DANDRUFF!
    Really? You used my Listerine idea? Your welcome. Luckily you had me here to help, since I've gone through it before. :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • As a last-minute note, has anyone ever tried hyrogen peroxide in the place of shampoo or listerine? Hydrogen peroxide is always pretty effective for me...[shrug]

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • LanceLite said:
    Thanks Latios Master... the mouthwash works... but my hair was minty fresh all day..
    Heh, my hair smelled like that all day too. It lasted like 2 days. :P Since my dandruff is gone again, I don't have to use the Listerine. :P I just hope it doesn't come back.

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • I have THE worst dandruff you'll ever see...I just took a nice shower, and every time I scratch my head I get a bunch under my fingernails...Yucks...Listerine!! Minty freshness! Meep! XD

Back