• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me find a game I played in my childhood!

Days
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It was a Pokémon fangame that told the story from Ash's perspective.
    The graphics were pixelated and the game featured side-scrolling mechanics with a side view.
    There is a scene where we do the "Metapod vs Metapod" battle, where we need to use "Harden", I want to warn you that the game was not RPG mechanics! Additionally, there are battles like against Onix, where it was necessary to knock down pillars using Pikachu.

This fangame was for PC and allowed players to take on the role of Ash, facing other Pokémon in battles. It's important to note that it wasn't the "Ash Gray" game.

The game was released around 2012 or earlier and did not run on emulators or hackrooms.

Also, it's important to remember that it wasn't 3D, it wasn't a rom hack... it was a PC fangame!

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It was a Pokémon fangame that told the story from Ash's perspective.
    The graphics were pixelated and the game featured side-scrolling mechanics with a side view.
    There is a scene where we do the "Metapod vs Metapod" battle, where we need to use "Harden", I want to warn you that the game was not RPG mechanics! Additionally, there are battles like against Onix, where it was necessary to knock down pillars using Pikachu.

This fangame was for PC and allowed players to take on the role of Ash, facing other Pokémon in battles. It's important to note that it wasn't the "Ash Gray" game.

The game was released around 2012 or earlier and did not run on emulators or hackrooms.

Also, it's important to remember that it wasn't 3D, it wasn't a rom hack... it was a PC fangame!
    Pokemon Fire Ash?

Back