• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help me for leaf green

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • Hey, how long do you wait to get a poke egg? what kind of pokemon should i mix with ditto to get a poke egg(boy or girl)? How to catch mewto? how to get the eon ticket? please help me!

To get an egg you must move a number of steps that number depends on the pokemon.

You can mix either a girl or a boy with a ditto when breeding.

To get mewtwo capture at least 60 pokemon and beat the e4 to get the national pokedex then you can enter cerulian cave

You can't get the eon ticket in leaf green

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ok, i have two tyrogues, from a hitmonchamp, how to evolve it into hitmonlee and hitmontop? How to get a hatched pokemon that is the opossite gender of the evolved form that layed the egg? how to get espeon and umbreon?

Wow, so many questions. Careful, you're gonna make your brain implode :/.

To evolve Tyrogue to Hitmonlee, it needs to have its Defense higher that its offense. To Hitmontop, they must be equal.

The gender from a hatched Pokemon is all up to luck

Train an Eevee and increase its friendship at day to get an Espeon. At night for Umbreom.

God, with that grammar you're gonna make MY brain implode @~@. *faints*

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ok, i have two tyrogues, from a hitmonchamp, how to evolve it into hitmonlee and hitmontop? How to get a hatched pokemon that is the opossite gender of the evolved form that layed the egg? how to get espeon and umbreon?

to evolve it into hitmonlee: at lvl20, if its attack is higher than its defense.for hitmontop: the attack and defense have to be equal at lvl20. you can do this with the use of the vitamins. plus you can see the stats as he levels to 20. cancel evolution if you want to change the stats.

hatching a pokemon of opposite gender is all up to luck. some pokemon can only be of one gender. if they can be of multiple genders, i suggest taking a few eggs if you want a specific gender.

you cant get espeon and umbreon in leaf green, because there is no internal clock and as such there isnt a day/night feature. you have to trade an eevee over to ruby/sapphire/emerald and raise its happiness to max on that game, then trade it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Excluding Manaphy and Phione that is.

You seem to have forgotten we are helping out on a 3rd Gen Game here :3.

Anyways, here's a little tip for you next time you have a question, afro:

Google3 + (√(Serebii) ÷ PKMN) = ♥

jess1029384756

Trainer in Process
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    You pretty much wait for anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. You can put any pokemon type with ditto. To get Mewtwo, beat the game and go through the cerulean cave. You'll find Mewtwo at the end. The cheap way to catch him is to use the master ball, 100 % chance of catching him. If you don't have one, lower his health to red, put him to sleep, and throw ultra balls again and again. Also bring some timer balls. They increase in strength the longer you battle. Eventually you'll get him if you're lucky.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Insert happy face.

How to catch Mewtwo - The speculatory way.

Hit him into orange HP and toss a Pokeball.

How to catch Mewtwo - The awesome way.

Hit him many times with False Swipe until he's on one HP.

Switch to a level 100 Blissey with Thunderwave and Softboiled.

Stall.

When Blissey runs out of Softboiled/Thunderwave, continue to switch.

Once you get bored - as in really, really bored - as in after maybe 100 turns, throw timer balls like mad. :D

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    i can mewtwo with a nest ball in the red u cant get an eon ticket unless special event and use any pokmemon u want with ditto

Back