• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help me make the best team!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Couple of points:
    *Legends arent necersarilly bad, its ubers which people frown upon. Check in the battle forum's tier discussion for which legendries are illegal
    *There is no such thing as the "best" team, each poke brings with it strengths and weaknesses

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    People who complain about "ubers" simply don't know how to beat them.:rambo:

Erm, lol?
    Believe me, in the hands of a proper battler you will be able to tell the difference. They are physically unfair. Sure, give them to a 6-year old who cant EV train and they're beatable, give them to someone who can EV train and attack deoxys can sweep entire OU teams, believe me I've done it myself. Tiers are established for a reason.

Sakura-Katana

Team Rocket Executive
    Years
    I think it would be fair to change the rule to only one uber per team. I think the "no-uber" clause is a bit harsh, and my favorite Pokemon (Mew) is an uber, so I might be biased. :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yeah i used to think like that, I've tried it a few times. It's a pity it doesnt work. I had to get over the fact that mewtwo, my favorite poke, was banned. And after a few battles against some real players, it became obvious why.
    Meh, i guess its for the best. A level playing field allows the best battlers to shine out (if only i was one of them :P)

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Okay, I can breed:

Drifloon

Budew

Shinx

Turtwig

Totodile

Eevee

Piplup

Raichu (You get Pichu)

Happiny

Bibarel/Bidoof

I'll gladly breed and trade for free (just give me a Bidoof or Starly or something)

Waiting for response.

Hey,could you breed me a Totodile. Itl Mean alot to me. Thanks

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey,could you breed me a Totodile. Itl Mean alot to me. Thanks

This is no trading thread, but With uber battles will not be fair, i could destroy the Elite Four with a Lv 70 rayquaza so, i tried it to, but a good team then remember to have Phycical and Special Sweepers and some tanks, hope this help, its also some good guide on PsyPokes on Ev Training and what pokes you should use :)

Back