• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Okay so I'm completely new to everything here except pokemon and roms, I had never even thought to try making my own till last week, but now here I am it's taking up huge portions of my time and I'm loving it. But I did have one question thats more like three? haha I'll just ask and hope you guys are as helpful as you seem.

Is there a really good tutorial out there to learn to make back sprites? because I'm working on a hack substituting digimon instead of pokemon I've looked around and from what I can tell all of them or most died before they were finished, the problem is I can't find anymore back sprites online so I'm wondering if either there is a big database of digimon sprites somewhere or if I can just learn to do it!

Any advice is helpful!
    Thanks so much!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Oh sorry that's my bad.... I figured the problem out regadless so I guess if anyone feels the need this can be locked it doesn't have to be moved... Sorry guys Shows how much I know right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back