• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    ok I am a pokemon diamond lover and i want to know what can make my blaziken be the most friendly as fast as possible!!! My victory in battle depends on this!!! If I do not get him to learn blast burn then i cannot win!!! I will do anything to get him the most friendly!!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If you haven't EV trained it yet, giving it vitamins always helps. Giving it poffins with flavors that it likes also works. It shouldn't really take that long.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    massages from veilstone & the resort area help, so does a sooth bell (i think its that)

Years
    proteins and calciums and all that other good stuff helps
    you could try a soothe bell as well
    or any other items like rare candy's =o
    I think everything has been said pretty much

pokelover980

I am the Mama Luigi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Try poffins, vitamins, massasges, soothe bell and, if your willing to risk some stats, certain berries.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Raise the Happiness:
    - Having the Pokemon in your party and walking around with it will increase your Pokemon's friendship.
    - Capturing a Pokemon in a Luxury Ball will boost a Pokemon's base friendship.
    - Giving it vitamins.
    - Give your Pokemon a massage in Pallet Town, Veilstone City, or the Ribbon Syndacite.
    - Give your Pokemon certain berries (the flavors that they like).
    - Gaining Levels with your Pokemon
    - Letting your Pokemon hold an item called the Soothe Bell.

Reduce Happiness:
    - Feeding your Pokemon bitter food.
    - Letting your pokemon faint in battle.
    - Leaving your Pokemon in the PC for too long.
    - Trading your Pokemon, which causes the base friendship to automatically revert to the amount it started with.

That's basically it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back