• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me/Rate my Leaf Deck

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    Pokemon-23

2x Tangela [AR] lvl 9
    1x Tangela [AR] lvl 15
    2x Tangrowth [AR]
    2x Tangrowth lvl X [AR]
    1x Shaymin [PL] lvl 44
    1x Shaymin [PL] lvl 42
    2x Shaymin lvl X [PL] Thankfulness/Revenge Seed
    2x Arceus [AR]
    3x Eevee [RR]
    2x Leafeon [RR]
    1x Leafeon lvl X [MD]
    1x Yanma [SV] lvl 1
    1x Yanma [LA]
    2x Yanmega [SV]
    1x Tropius [RR]
    1x Smeargle [SW]

Trainers-19

3x Bucks training
    1x Expert Belt
    1x Palmers Contribution
    1x Night Maintainence
    2x Bebe's Search
    2x Underground Expedition
    1x Dawn Stadium
    1x Premier Ball
    1x Pokemon Collector
    1x Lucians Assignment
    1x Oaks Visit
    1x Duskball
    2x Roseanne's Research

Energys- 18

x15 Grass
    x1 Double Colorless
    x2 Call Energy

So the basis of my deck is to use the energys to deal massive damage. My tropius and smeargle are to help set up. My shaymin will boost my tangrowths hp allowing me to use swallow up's max dmg to just about everyone (along with an expert belt) and to also put down all my energys. My yanmega is to utilize all those energys being put down byshaymin to do massive damage to the target and repeat(the pokepower is nice too) The tangrowth is my tank and my big hitter and can make sure i keep all my energys out of the discard. Leafeon is used for general badassary, the heal is nice and with all my energys down the lvl x can do some nice damage. Dawn stadium will make sure i keep my pokemon topped off. Arceus is just nice for a bench heal.

edited

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    your problem is that you have too many of just on card in your deck. Stick to the 4-2-1 or 4-3-2 strategy. Remember, you want to have better odds to draw your card.

Years
    Hay join youtube and meesage me i have plenty of yamna and yanmega i can send you to make your deck better!!

your deck is good get a arceus lv x and take out 1 expert belt
    overall 7/10

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    You are screwed if you come against a fire deck aren't you? You need some way to counter that weakness. I have three decks atm. One contains 11 Magikarp, and two Gyarados with the move Tail Revenge. That one is awesome, but on topic, you need another type in there, otherwise if you come against a fire deck (as I said earlier) you will be in trouble. Also, which Arceus' do you have? Get a LVX in there. They do 100 damage three of them, and one can use the attacks of all Arceus' in play, so they are pretty awesome. My decks all have at least one in them. I highly recomend them.

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
    You are screwed if you come against a fire deck aren't you? You need some way to counter that weakness. I have three decks atm. One contains 11 Magikarp, and two Gyarados with the move Tail Revenge. That one is awesome, but on topic, you need another type in there, otherwise if you come against a fire deck (as I said earlier) you will be in trouble. Also, which Arceus' do you have? Get a LVX in there. They do 100 damage three of them, and one can use the attacks of all Arceus' in play, so they are pretty awesome. My decks all have at least one in them. I highly recomend them.

You know you can't use the one you described in official tournaments right? Because you can only have 4 of the same card (except if it says otherwise on the cards).

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    What kind of Arceus? I know some of they really suck. If you have the grass one that heals all your Pokemon by 3 damage and does 30 damage, then good...but I can't rate 100% without knowing.

Circuit

Years
    You know you can't use the one you described in official tournaments right? Because you can only have 4 of the same card (except if it says otherwise on the cards).

I know. I'm going to change it soon, when I have time. Make it two types though. Because you need it to counter a type one of your types is weak against.

Years
    Try acquiring a few Roseanne's Research and put them in your deck. That's a very versatile Supporter trainer card. Also, even if you don't type benefit from it, run some Great Encounters Claydol, since Cosmic Power is a Poke-Power. EDIT: A good Poke-Power.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    edited one more time. Also, I've tried to find some claydol's but no1 seems to have any for trade where i go to play. I did manage to get a uxie though for a little bit more draw, idk if i should run it though

Circuit

Years
    Have you tried packs? It's hard to get the Pokemon you want but you never know with packets.

Back