• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help me to complete my national dex

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
    Can I get a Pidgey, Growlithe, and scyther all unhatched? i can offer a few rare candies an as far as pokemon you can let me kno if u see somethin in tha wifi club

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Can I get a Pidgey, Growlithe, and scyther all unhatched? i can offer a few rare candies an as far as pokemon you can let me kno if u see somethin in tha wifi club
    can you just see if you have any pokemon which appear in my wanted list?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i don't need rare candies, i have something like 20 of them but i'm not using them at all.
    well, i guess that i'll trade one of the pokemon which you asked for for your leaf stone

Kalala

Gunsou
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    Have you got a Klang or ferrothorn?
    If so, I can trade you my Dialga.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Could I have a porygon? I have a bunch of stuff... elctivire mewtwo suicune typhlosion and more.

By the way youre six hours ahead of me. Right now its 11:05 here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Can I please have it unhatched
    yes, i had received 4 aipom eggs from the day care man, 3 of them hatched and one unhatched yet, so i'll give it to you.

ClaptonRules64-
    would you trade our suicune for porygon?
    by the way, i have an up-grade that i'm not longer need, would you like me to give it to porygon then it will evolve in our trade?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I would love for it to evolve. What time would you like to meet?

My freind code is 4384 1792 0290

Last edited:
    Back