• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help Me with Central, Coastal, and Mountain Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    Hey there!!
    I was wondering if anybody who was nice enough would help me with my pokédex. I only have a few more pokémon to see or catch, and I will have finished Central, Coastal, and Mountain pokédex. I really want to finish the pokédex so will anybody help me out???

Here is my friend code so we can trade for the pokemon I need.

Friend Code= 0576-4412-2509

Here is a list of the pokémon I need so just PM me if you have a few of them and will be willing to give them away for any of my pokémon.

Gothitelle
    Hydreigon
    Dragonite
    Tyranitar
    Spearow
    Gliscor
    Hoothoot
    Wigglytuff
    Cubchoo
    Swinub
    Smoochum
    Vanillite
    Vanillish
    Slugma
    Wooper
    Bellsprout
    Victreebel
    Ekans
    Whiscash
    Poochyena
    Lotad
    Buizel
    Trubbish
    Mantyke
    Mantine
    Lanturn
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Reuniclus
    Wynaut
    Flaaffy
    Yanmega
    Makuhita
    Skuntank
    Nidoran Boy, and Girl
    Krookodile
    Hoppip
    Taillow
    Swellow
    Dodrio
    Bellossom
    Furret
    Shedinja
    Skitty
    Simipour
    Pidgeotto
    Pidgeot,
    and Spewpa. If you have any of these pokemon add me, send me your friend code by messaging me, we can trade for data, and I will trade the pokémon right back, or you can let me keep it. Please help me finish my pokédex!! I will be so happy if I can finish it before the weekend! Please PM me your Friend Code and we can trade our pokémon!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back