• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me!

The Red Chain

The back of my laxative box says :

Stop use and consult a doctor if :

• You have ****** bleeding or no bowel movement after the use of this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.

So it is definitely nothing to joke about. :x
    You seriously must not see good doctors if they can't figure out what's wrong.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
    Try this

Help me!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Fiber. No, seriously. Things like this are usually due to a lack of fiber in the diet, so what you'll want to do is take supplements. On top of supplements, try prune juice (gross, but it helps), leafy greens, broccoli, corn, cereal, anything that says it's high in fiber. Eat a lot of these, not just a little. Also, you'll want to remove certain things from your diet, like bananas.

Furthermore, drink a ton of water. Sometimes, it's also the fact that you haven't had enough water that binds you up. Don't just drink juice or sodas.

If all else fails, sometimes, coffee helps for me. It's the caffeine jolt.

As for laxatives, I tend to think of them as a last resort, not because of the part that мilкii Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ pointed out but instead because some of them will also warn you that you may become dependent on them if you end up using them before trying to solve your problem with everything else.

Years
    INteresting subject... Since you're a girl it could be cramps,but not likely if it's been going on for this long. My mom says yogurt helps clean out the system too in response to Valentine.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I feel proud for being the first of the people who directly mentioned fiber as a solution, and not just as a side-bar effort. >.>

Back