• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help My Elekid :P

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Alright i Just got the Elekid from Hordel in XD and i was wondering what i should make its moveset...It has the defalt moveset

Cross Chop
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch

i was wondering what i should change. thx in advance

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Chameleon Eyes said:
    It is a pretty good set. Perhaps get rid of Thunder Punch and teach it Shock Wave.

More like Thunderbolt. Shock Wave is a sucky move. This should be in the Movesets and Strats section.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2006
    Why just Thunderbolt why not Thunder even though the accuracy goes down its more powerful?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Because Thunderbolt has more PP and more accuracy, it's alot more reliable than thunder. Anything weak to Thunderbolt will usually go down in about the same (if not less) time as with Thunder, as Thunder is bound to miss. The only real valid Thunder users are Kyogre, Rain Dancers, Jirachi, and those with low special attack (like Aggron, although I don't recommend an Aggron with a special attack).

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I'd teach mine
    Thunderbolt
    Thunderpunch
    Thunder
    Iron Tail (oops, thats my Pikachu's moveset)....maybe Volt Tackle if Elekid can learn it...and if it's even in the game...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Main problem with that, anything that resists Electric attacks owns your Pokemon. Never use two moves of the same type on a Pokemon, you need the diversity to at least damage most of the 386 out there. Electabuzz works well with support moves like Light Screen, and because his only weakness is to Ground types, keep Ice Punch because it will do at least some damage.

And no, only Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu can learn Volt Tackle.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    ICouldEatABabyDeer said:
    I'd teach mine
    Thunderbolt
    Thunderpunch
    Thunder
    Iron Tail (oops, thats my Pikachu's moveset)....maybe Volt Tackle if Elekid can learn it...and if it's even in the game...
    Its not good for a Pokemon to have more than 3 attacks that are the same as there type. Beside Thunderpuch sucks compared to Thunderbolt. Some people might have an Elekid with these moves
    Rain Dance
    Cross Chop
    Thunder
    Or something of their choice
    But thats some people

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back