• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help my Heatran!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Hello. I need a Choice Specs moveset EV spread for Heatran. I can only find mixed ones. Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry all mods for the double post. My computer was lagging really bad and made it post 2 times it was an accident.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Hello. I need a Choice Specs moveset EV spread for Heatran. I can only find mixed ones. Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry all mods for the double post. My computer was lagging really bad and made it post 2 times it was an accident.

Heatran@Choice Specs
    Timid Nature
    200 SPEED / 58 HP / 252 SP.ATT
    - Lava Plume / Overheat / Fire Blast / Flamethrower
    - Hidden power Electric / Explosion
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Earth Power

It also works with a Life Orb in place of Choice Specs which i do and it works fantastically, i almost OHKO'd an incoming Slowbro with Earthpower and Life Orb.

Explosion takes out special walls such as Blissey.

Hidden Power Electric is for Gyarados and Bulky waters.

Earth Power for coverage and Tyranitar etc.

Dragon Pulse for Dragons, Ohko's Garchomp and therefore Salamence.

Fire move is for STAB.

Last edited:
    Back