• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP! Need Creative Mind For Costume!

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
  • I've Got A Party Tomorrow And I Have No Costume, Can't Think Of Anything.. If You Have Ideas That Are Easy To Make, Please Tell Me.. I Want A Weird Costume, Something In Which You Can just Freak Out And Friends Laugh At (Not In The Way "Its Stupid").
    Thanks In Advance!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Ooh! I'l help! hmm....
    How about you be your opposite? XD I dunno how you would do it but be your evil twin sorta :P *thinks*
    Do things you dont like doing, or wear the color you dont like for clothing :P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm..ya could..use illuminous paint and paint a skeleton on you?
    Or paint half ya face as a freak, and leave the other half?
    *ish not in idea frame of mind* XD

Best of luck cyber ^^ hope u enjoy ur party ^^

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • I Don't Have The Clothing I Don't Like, Although I Could Wear A Dress, But That'd Make me A Plain Crossdresser.. :'( And If I'd Be My Opposite (sp?) Self, I'd Be Sitting in A Corner All The Time.. (And I Have Crutches If That Might Help you For A Idea

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm..you could freak everyone out by painting red paint on part of your leg, and add white bandages, make it look really gruesome, and use the crutches? XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    uhh..that's difficult then..i dont know what you can make using nothing, apart from a sheet to make a ghost XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ummm Be a... Ebil Clown! Or A... BANANA ( I Saw A Highschooler In A Banana Suit. They Got to Dress Up Today in School)

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • I Live In Holland, And Not Much People Celebrate Halloween Here, So We Don't Have A Local Halloween Store..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Dress as opposite gender. It's what I'm going. Imma put on lip-gloss, masscara (no idea how to spell that...), and all the other stuff. I'm getting it all from my sister.

Either crossdress or be a pencil...(I would laugh if someone pushed you over and you jsut started rolling down the street)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    demonchaos916 said:
    Dress as opposite gender. It's what I'm going. Imma put on lip-gloss, masscara (no idea how to spell that...), and all the other stuff. I'm getting it all from my sister.

Either crossdress or be a pencil...(I would laugh if someone pushed you over and you jsut started rolling down the street)
    ROFL!!...That would be so funny if that happend!!...If you have a shirt with fire on it,you could go as fire.

Back