• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Needed for Posting Background Images

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
  • First of all this is a question related to the CSS guide found in the Pokemon Clubs forum. However, there is nowhere on that forum to post questions about the CSS code. So here I am. If this is in the wrong forum I sincerely apologize.

Onto the problem. I copied the CSS code needed to have a background image throughout the entire post, but whenever I use it it just pushes everything down (images, text boxes, etc...) into the space where I type (the space where the thread NEVER enters, the quick-reply area). I see the background image and it is behind the text boxes I made, but it messes everything up. How do I keep it from doing this?

Any help would be appreciated. If my question isn't clear I will do anything to make it more understandable. Thank you!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hey there! We do have a special CSS help thread over here in the Computer and Tech section. Post the code that you're having problems with over there and someone should be able to help you out!

Back