• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help needed please!!! Pokemon Diamond.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    It won't let me fly because it says that someone is with me, but no one is with me.
    Also, it won't let me go in the tall grass.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Sounds Like You have a hacked game because those things wont normally happen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I am using action replay. Is there any way that I could solve the problem?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I think this was caused when you had a partner following you, but you used cheats to get you out of the event, am I correct?

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Well check your not riding a bicycle because you can't ride it into tall grass.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Well check your not riding a bicycle because you can't ride it into tall grass.

Um? He said he can't fly...

Yes turning of your codes 'might help' otherwise you have to start again.

And thats the Reason why i don't hack.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    did you use it to get the HM because my friend said something about that and he had to start again maybe you used pokesav and it glitched? or did you download the rom and put it on a m3 or r4 because it could be virus filled or hacked which is a bummer

Back