• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help needed please!!!

2wingsrbettaden1

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    My computers bieng going crazy lately, it just came back from bieng re - formatted and now whenever i download something and shut - down my computer, whatever i downloaded wont be there anymore...... help please!! i dont thinkits any kind of spyware as i have UP-TO-DATE Virus protectio and Spyware Sweeper. I even have to keep installing Microsoft office again and again!!!!

2wingsrbettaden1

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    o_O Is it rolling back to a restore point each time you reboot? What version of Windows are you using?

I'm using Windows XP but i dont think its going back to a restore point each time ire - boot, cause my virus protection is still there only stuff i get off the internet gets deleted. Microsoft Office is there but it asks to put the disk in to re - install it.

Back