• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Needed with scripts!!!

iPooP-On-[Arceus]

AZN's AZN
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I need alot of help with scripts, i dun really know anythin about them its too complicated> :)~~
    But i really need a guy to help me script!
    Or at least someone who can teach me how to make a character block a entrance then after you defeated the elite four the person will move away! HELP PLEASE!

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I need alot of help with scripts, i dun really know anythin about them its too complicated> :)~~
    But i really need a guy to help me script!
    Or at least someone who can teach me how to make a character block a entrance then after you defeated the elite four the person will move away! HELP PLEASE!
    There's a thread for this stuff, like said above, and that can easily be done without scripts. An easy and basic way is to make a switch that when on will have that person blocking it (set conditions in the person's event to that switch being on), set that switch to turn on at the beginning of the game or another stage before you get close to being able to get to where that person is, and then set it to turn off something in the event commands after you win the Pokemon League.

Hopefully I helped, but I suggest you try to check for thread that can relate to any issue you have in the future.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Its really hard... Nevermind... I thought this community would be a little friendly...
    We are all plenty friendly, just no one wants to babysit a person. You have to be, or at the utmost least, try to be somewhat self-dependent. To me it seems your not even trying, because I explained a method to go about doing what you want done earlier, and you have yet to even acknowledge it in your last two posts you have made.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Then we suggest you go into Google and find some tutorials on the basics of RPG Maker XP (I assume that's what you're using). This forum isn't for helping people with the basics of that program, you know.

iPooP-On-[Arceus]

AZN's AZN
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Im not even using that? Puh lease and Pokescript aint working for me. Get your facts right...

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Im not even using that? Puh lease and Pokescript aint working for me. Get your facts right...

Wow for some one who's 12 you got quite an attitude to others, maybe if you actually mentioned what you were using in the first place we could've guided you. All we're doing is trying to help.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Im not even using that? Puh lease and Pokescript aint working for me. Get your facts right...

Notice most of the people here are older and more mature than you.
    How can you say "i'm not even using that?" He said he ASSUMED because you didn't tell anyone what program you were using. Don't think that you're just gonna make a game when you can't do things by yourself.. especially when you're twelve years old and alone.
    Someone else should "get their facts right".

Nobody's gonna want to work for you with an attitude like that. Use some critical thinking.

Back