• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help obtaining King's Rock -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    As part of my Nuzlocke challenge I've obtained a Slowpoke, which I plan to evolve into a Slowking (which I also require assistance for too).

I hate to ask this, but as I have only obtained 3 badges I was hoping that some kind fellow would graciously give me a King's rock so that I am able to further progress through the game with my team!

I don't really have anything in return; I have Charizardite Y but that's about it... Maybe that will be enough? I don't know :I

thanks

EDIT: I've just realised that when evolving w/ a king's rock I could just give just give the rock back after the evolution has taken place - I will still offer the mega evolution stone as compensation for your time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back