• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help on Firered

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    There is no emerald anywhere ~_~

For the Emerald, go to Four Island and beat the Rockets in the Ice Cave. Then go to Six Island and find the cave with Braille code in the South. Use cut in the entrance. Now find the Emerald. After that, you will have to go to the Rocket Warehouse in Five Island. Beat all the rockets there and done.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Noisuf Ekop 993, please do not double post. Under certain circumstances a bump might be acceptable, but if it's only been a couple of days, bumping isn't okay.

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Well i just resarted my fire red unfortunely i have no idea where i found them.
    but go to this website they have ton of info for the game www.serebii.net

Good luck

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Like Went said, there isn't an Emerald. The Sapphire requires you to beat the grunts in Icefall Cave, go to Ruin Valley/Dotted Hole, recover it (but have it stolen at the last minute) and then fight your way through the Rocket Base on Five Island to get it back. Quite a mouthful, isn't it?

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    Yes, actually.

So wat do i need to do in the rocket's cave? Just fite everyone?

Can anyone tell me wat combination I should go on the spinny things?

I keep ending up were I started.

Help!

Edit: U can delete this post now, its all good.

I got past the warehouse and caught Mewtwo so yeah....

Last edited:
    Back