• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help! on PMD2

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Can someone give me advice on how to beat wiggilytuffs guild at the end of the story line. My pokemon are turtwig Lv. 40 moves/ vaccum cut,razor leaf,giga drain,and crunch Piplup Lv. 40 Moves bubblebeam,drill peak,brine, and whirlpool. Tell me what items should i bring,moves i should learn,tactics,and more. So please help.!

Oxyus

Im watchin u....
    Years
  • train some more or ask for a good training section (i already beat the whole game!WOOT!!!!!!:D)and why not teach piplup or turtwig brick break and try a defensive tactic to last the whole battle and don't forget to teach piplup aerial ace instead of brine or whirpool (good luck trying)

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • use stun seeds to stun the anoying guys like wiggilytuff and chatot. then theyl be stunned until you attack them.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    thanx guys any more sugestions i'm going to try those tatics later on today

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    use moves that attack multiple enemies. Vacume cut isnt a good move because It always does 18 damage for me. use wideslash or blizzard. Level up some more also.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Reviver Seed and Oran Berry would be the best item for fighting a lots of enemies. But I think it's easy to fight the guild. Since I never fainted and I finished PMD games last month.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • You are using 2 pokemons right? Get two reviver seeds then give one to each of your pokemon

If you have no life try to have 2 backup reviver seeds just in case then everything should be OK.

You may run out of moves so you might want to have Iron thorns or gravelrocks or anything else you might want to use.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • 2 reviver seeds will never work. I perfer to bring 10 of them it would help alot more than 2.and max elixers will also help. And even though chaos has already graduated this will help others more.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    A great thing I did is use stun seed on chatot and wigglytuff. (what arrmegedden said to do)made loudred go to sleep.atack the wimps if you have water starter either kill crogunk first or disable water moves but risky because you wont get stab and torrent wont do any good. then I killed loudred.Knocked out chatot with giga drain,and whirlpool.I did the same thing with wigglytuff but i got so lucky that i got a critical hit with giga drain (I had 10 hp left) and whirlpool constricted him also next turn he was dead

Years
  • You're going to need a lot of Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries for it. Wigglytuff's Doubleslap move gets very annoying and can do a lot of damage. You should probably take out some of Wigglytuff's minions first, like Chimecho and Chatot and Sunflora. Diglett and Dugtrio do know Earth Power (I think) which can be devastating to fire-type starters. Once you narrow it down to a couple of members, hit Wigglytuff with your strongest attacks. He has a ton of HP and it seems like it's infinite.

Back