• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help on TileHelper Advance

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    Hey, y'all. I'm having a problem with the said program. I can't seem to convert a tileset after saving it using Ifranview 64 program. I've changed the tileset's background to pink on Paint, and then decreased it to 16-color bit, and then I saved it to put them on TileHelper Advance. It doesn't seem to work. Is it because of tileset's size or something? Thanks.

Years
  • Hey, y'all. I'm having a problem with the said program. I can't seem to convert a tileset after saving it using Ifranview 64 program. I've changed the tileset's background to pink on Paint, and then decreased it to 16-color bit, and then I saved it to put them on TileHelper Advance. It doesn't seem to work. Is it because of tileset's size or something? Thanks.
    What do you mean it "doesn't seem to work?" could you be more specific?

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    An example of it would be like this:

Help on TileHelper Advance

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    So, no one knows the answer to the problem? And while I'm at it, I wish to implement the winter tiles on the entire region, meaning everything is snowy. Do you have any suggestion on how to implement them in an easy step by step guide?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    It looks to me like some assembly called "tileHelper" (likely a .dll) was unable to be loaded by the program... I've never use the program in question before but that's what the error message is indicating.

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    So, is there any alternative method of implementing tileset other than the standard Fire Red set?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    So, is there any alternative method of implementing tileset other than the standard Fire Red set?

Yeah, you could do it manually. Plenty of tutorials if you don't know how.

Back