• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    hi everyone, it's me again i need help..... this is my first time using it so i don't have many pokemon but what i do need is a stealth rock tm. i'll do anything for it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    tm stuff

you know the stealth rock? well i need one if you can give me one i shall help you when you need it okay mick

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This forum has a few areas to talk/ask questions about all of the different Pokemon games. So my suggestion would be to find the area for the game you're playing, and ask your question there. A lot of the areas do have quick question threads.

As for this thread.. no one knows what game you're talking about. D:

& this area is strictly for "Hi, I'm new here!" type welcome threads, not for question threads regarding the Pokemon games, or to set up Pokemon/item trades with others.

Sooo, this is gonna have to close up.

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back