• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help please

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    can someone help me get a lucky egg i traded my away or can i have a friend code for chansey so i can farm for one myself

my friend code is 5241-2413-2501

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Here's what I do. Do you have a Safari with Chansey in it? Take a Compound Eyes Pokémon who knows Thief (I use Butterfree, taught Thief via TM). Whenever you encounter Chansey, naturally, use Thief. Quite often (60% chance) you'll get a Lucky Punch, but 20% of the time (due to Compound Eyes) you'll get a Lucky Egg.

Make sure to take any item away after a successful theft or you can't steal another item.

Later, catch some of those Chansey and give them Lucky Punches, and send them via WT. :)

I have about a dozen Lucky Eggs doing this! :)

(EDIT: Seems you know about Chansey, on rereading the TP. But use the advice for Compound Eyes. It improves the odds!)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Check this thread then. I'm linking you to a page with the first person mentioning (in their sig.) having a Chansey Safari. Not sure if that user is active.

EDIT: Never mind, user was active today. PM that person!

Back