• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help please

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    k he is just new give him a break...

i do not suggest teaching it ice beam. It's rather a waste of money to me... Swampert is wasting EV, money and an attack slot to use ice beam. Put EV is attack and sp.def, and just stick in mirror coat (if you don't want curse+earthquake combo.) Since it's just a computer, it cannot resist but to unleash its grass attack (leafblade/absorb) against you. As long as you survive, the opponent will be KO by mirror coat. Just use rest afterward to regain all needed hp.

Or simply level up. It's fun using a modest Sceptile to quick attack Combusken to death ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Ok, iv got a question! what does a Pokemons Personallity(like, Modest, Naughty, Hasty, ect...) have to do with anything, iv always wanted to know!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It changes their Pok?block preference as well as modifying their stats. All personalities except neutral ones up a stat by 10%, and lower a different one by 10%.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lonely- Attack goes up by 10% while physical defense drops by 10%. I don't know about the berries as i never pay much attnetion to it...

Back