• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Help,Pls help!

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
Years
  • Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
    I can't find the thread I posted in the games showcase and i've looked in the scrapbox,games showcase and the hacks showcase and still can't find it!
    It is called Pokemon Fusion Edition and is by weeble pls answer where you think it might be :( I'm sad cuz i can't find it! :( ;(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    having two accounts is a no-no...
    anyways, if you created a thread in the Hack Showcase Thread, then you'll have to wait for the moderator/s(Blazichu or Christos/Semele) to be online to see it.
    If the mods think that it's not suited to be in the Showcase, they'll post it in the Scrapbox...

On the other hand, if you create a thread in the Scrapbox, it'll automatically be posted, either you followed or failed to follow the rules... :\

Back