• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help!!!! pokemon not obeying!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke280281282475FANN

Mesprit Fan /O\
Years
  • Okay I got Dialga legally in diamond version, now my sister wants a palkia. So i picked up pearl. As you noticed on my sig i love the Legendary trio (uxie, mespirit, and azelf). I sent the 3 of them to pearl. Unfortunetly..... There not obeying me. So i was wondering how long until they obey me??! Thanx!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • You need to get the badge that allows Pokemon up to level [insert level here] to obey you. All Pokemon will obey you once you have all 8 badges.

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • Exactly. Badges aren't only for getting into the Pokemon League.

They give you a sense of leadership, so the more badges you have the higher level pokemon that will obey you.

Right. :D

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • You should check the Instruction Manual; there is a list of the number of badges you need for Pokemon of a certain level to obey you. Its on page 35, if you can't find it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • you need more badges, moron

I could easily say something to you in a certain forum about your certain posts. But I won't.

Anyway, since they're caught at level 50, and I'm just assuming that you traded them at that level, then you need the Pastoria Gym Badge, if I'm correct. But, since they'll level up, it's better to trade them after obtaining the Canalave Gym Badge.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    you need more badges, moron

Lol, attention whore get out.

As for the topic, you need more badges. Once you get Crasher Wakes' badge I believe, anything Level 50 or below will obey you, meaning the trio will obey you.

C_Faz

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Badges are your problem. I suggest beating the game abit more before trading for higher level pokemon. I love shining my badges...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Lol, attention whore get out.

As for the topic, you need more badges. Once you get Crasher Wakes' badge I believe, anything Level 50 or below will obey you, meaning the trio will obey you.

I really don't like attitudes like yours. I can call my brother whatever I want, and if you call me that again, ugh I can't even say it. My brother is sitting here watching the race, so i'm kinda "gaurding" this thread he started.

And Uxie is at lvl 100, so is Mespirit and so is Azelf. Just lettin ya know.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I really don't like attitudes like yours. I can call my brother whatever I want, and if you call me that again, ugh I can't even say it. My brother is sitting here watching the race, so i'm kinda "gaurding" this thread he started.

And Uxie is at lvl 100, so is Mespirit and so is Azelf. Just lettin ya know.
    And I really don't like attitudes like yours. If the thread starter is your brother then why didn't you just tell him? Why did he have to start this thread? Why did you even have to reply (couldn't have said it offline)?

And wow... you just gotta love how many posts were made in here saying "You got to get more badges" wasn't one or two enough?

And since the question has been answered (and before we get another 10 posts saying "You need more badges" <_<)...
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back