• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Recruitment for a demake of Platinum

EugeneMaw

Eugene
Years
  • Hack name: Corrupted Platinum
    Hack of: Fire Red (unless? Which is to say, let's talk about it.)
    Information about the hack: Kinda wanna see a nice Platnium demake, it feels like they always die out when I see them and that's a bummer. I'd like to see a nice one made that has some of the features Renegade Platinum had. (plus I wanna play Platinum on my CRT tv lmao.) I want a Plantium demake that has all the cool features Fire Red can do now! Maybe throwing in a second region could be cool too, not sure yet!
    Finished percentage: None yet :D 0% and 1%
    Hacking skills: None really, I've done minor sprite edits before for myself but I'm a fairly fast learner, gotta start somewhere right?
    Help and skills looking for: Any and all help I can get xD Doing this alone sounds like some real hyper effort.

Additional contact information: I uh.. have a discord if you ask or get interested, if things go well and we reallllly become a team I can throw my phone number and email at you too.
    Additional information: I've wanted to do this for a good handful of years but I figured I'd wait a lil, make sure I really wanna get in this and see if anyone else throws one together with things I wanna see... here we are lmao.

Hoping for some replies! :D

(I'm only kinda - sort of a brainlet)

Years
  • Hack name: Corrupted Platinum
    Hack of: Fire Red (unless? Which is to say, let's talk about it.)
    Information about the hack: Kinda wanna see a nice Platnium demake, it feels like they always die out when I see them and that's a bummer. I'd like to see a nice one made that has some of the features Renegade Platinum had. (plus I wanna play Platinum on my CRT tv lmao.) I want a Plantium demake that has all the cool features Fire Red can do now! Maybe throwing in a second region could be cool too, not sure yet!
    Finished percentage: None yet :D 0% and 1%
    Hacking skills: None really, I've done minor sprite edits before for myself but I'm a fairly fast learner, gotta start somewhere right?
    Help and skills looking for: Any and all help I can get xD Doing this alone sounds like some real hyper effort.

Additional contact information: I uh.. have a discord if you ask or get interested, if things go well and we reallllly become a team I can throw my phone number and email at you too.
    Additional information: I've wanted to do this for a good handful of years but I figured I'd wait a lil, make sure I really wanna get in this and see if anyone else throws one together with things I wanna see... here we are lmao.

Hoping for some replies! :D

(I'm only kinda - sort of a brainlet)
    Hello EugeneMaw. I moved your post here since it is more related to ROM hacks, but I invite you to post in the Meet and Greet section to introduce yourself!

Years
  • Can't say I would be a good recruit as I don't have any experience with rom hacking, but making a Sinnoh remake in Pokemon Essentials is on my list of things to do. Feel free to reach out to me if you need any help, I will try to be of assistance.

Years
  • Same here! I'd love to see what's this project is about and try to help! I don't know much about hacking but if we're working on a gba game, I'm definitely very interested!

Back