• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Team Rocket win Gamespot poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Link Removed

(I don't know whether this is a duplicate thread or not, and if it is, I'm sorry.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm a Pokemon fan alright, but I'd feel wrong to vote them as one of the all-time greatest video game villains when they have competition such as Revolver Ocelot, Kefka, Sephiroth, Ganondorf, Lavos, and Ridley. XD

FalseDestiny

Troll
    Years
    Yeah, they aren't nearly as villainous as those guys. I mean, they actually were real threats to the player character in their respective games.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
    I love pokemon, but I'd really have to go with good old Ganon on this one. Zelda's my favorite series of games, so I really can't let 'im down. He's awesome. o3o

I will bookmark the page to see who wins, though. I wouldn't be disappointed if the good old Rockets won. They're my favorite Pokemon villain team.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    You guys realize that you can vote on more than one poll, right?
    For the moment, let's give Team Rocket some help in at least climbing a rank or two.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Great, I voted. Done with it.
    And I vote again, and again, and again, ... (with evil alts >:-)
    Well, they'll win. At least they're the only Pokemon vilians. Pokemon for the win ! :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Voted Rocket, and RAAM as well. Good luck.

I agree with some posts elsewhere. A lot of these characters are anti-heroes, and not exactly full villains.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Seriously? I've just banned another person for sensless advertising and closed the thread; yet you decide to post another one? Use the thread index, it helps sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back