• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] help to evolve Kadabra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2017
    Hi all,
    greetings from Brazil. I have been playing pokemon Y and I would like to evolve my Kadabra. Is anybody willing to help me? I really would appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2017
    Hi man, thanks a lot for your reply. My friend code is 4442-2859-3167. My timezone is GMT-3 (4hours difference) Now is 7:00 here I think is something about 11:00pm there. What about trying to trade on saturday? In workdays I arrive at home about 10pm in your timezone, probably is too late for your... let me know how we can make this work. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    still need to evolve ur kadabra? haha i also need to evolve my kadabra so whe can help each other, massage me man =]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2017
    hey man, thanks for your reply. I saw your message too late ;/ I will send a message for you tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your help.
    MysterYaya-nice to meet you man, add me as a friend if possible.

thanks!

Years
  • hey man, thanks for your reply. I saw your message too late ;/ I will send a message for you tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your help.
    MysterYaya-nice to meet you man, add me as a friend if possible.

thanks!

ah ok. are u not able to trade at the moment? well i'm free from 8pm onwards. i'll probably go to bed at 1am haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back