• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help trade to evolve :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello all!

New to the forum and somewhat new to this whole online trading thing. I was wondering if someone would like to help me trade and Kadabra and a Machoke so they will evolve. Not really sure how to add friend codes so if you could walk me through it, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also how do shinys work?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    hi, im new too! i also would like to trade pokemon for them to evolve.....but dont know how....

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hello all!

New to the forum and somewhat new to this whole online trading thing. I was wondering if someone would like to help me trade and Kadabra and a Machoke so they will evolve. Not really sure how to add friend codes so if you could walk me through it, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also how do shinys work?

As someone who is also fairly new to trading online ill give you a basic run down.

Go to your 3Ds Home screen and click the orange speach bubble at the top for friends.

Once open click register friend and then select internet when it pops up. Add your code and voila, as soon as the other person adds you youll be friends and itll show in your pokemon game.

Shinies are a bigger thing, google on bulbapedia for a good explanation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back