• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help: Trading with myself over GTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I dunno where else to put this thread, so I hope you fine folks here could help me out.

Well, basically, I am up to the Elite Four in my Platinum; My team had a Machoke on it that I wanted to evolve. Having only one DS, I used the GTS to trade my Machoke onto my Pearl version, it evolved and all yaaay fanfare. However, when I tried to trade it back via GTS all of a sudden I cannot find a single pokemon I put up for offer, on either game!

So, is there a limit to the GTS? Is there a time limit, or can you only trade with a game once? Do I need to borrow a friend's DS to get my Machamp back onto my Platinum?

...thanks in advance, LK

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Really? That would be lovely!

I assume you'd like my FCs for that,yes.

Pearl: 0473 9933 3197

Platinum: 4125 3780 8557

I assume your FC is the one in your sig?

Years
  • Like, if you need help figuring something out, use the Quick Questions and Answers thread in DPPt.
    If you want to trade just one pokemon or something, use the Quick Trade Thread. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back