• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help w/ Milotic Move Set

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
    So i have a Milotic and i'm trying to figure out a decent moveset for him...here's the stats:

Milotic (Nature: Rash | Ability: Marvel Scale)
    o Aqua Ring
    o Hydro Pump
    o Blizzard
    o None...looking for one

If anyone has any suggestions post below please!

Years
    Milotic works well as a Defensive Pokemon:
    Milotic @ Leftovers
    Scald
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Dragon Tail

Scald inflicts burn status. Ice Beam can be replaced with Blizzard for more power, but in my opinion, Ice Beam's accuracy works out better. Recover is self-explanatory. Dragon Tail to remove Pokemon you don't want to deal with, or after you inflicted them with a burn and want to wreak more havoc on the other members of your team.

You could run Rest instead of Recover to activate Milotic's ability, but with the lack of Sleep Talk, I wouldn't recommend it.

If you would rather poison your opponent, replace Scald with Toxic. In addition, you could replace Ice Beam with Surf for STAB.

If you would rather run an Offensive set:
    Milotic @ Life Orb/Wise Glasses
    Hydro Pump
    Blizzard
    Recover
    Aqua Ring/Dragon Pulse (EM)/Hidden Power(as long as it's not water or ice, as that would be redundant)

Back