• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HELP WANTED] :: POKEMON - INFINITY VERSION

Years
  • I'm sorry, but I don't see any proof of your progress and thus I will close this thread as per the rules.
    You may PM me when/if you can document the progress.

EDIT: Reopened.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am now assuming you are making all the pokemon gender-available, or was the ''Kangaskrush - Evolves from MALE Kangaskhan" part a typo? Also, I could be a researcher if you like. As you can see, I have an eye for detail.

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Wait so Kangaskahn can only be male?? crap..... =_=;; well i guess its 489 pokemon thatll be finally made.... oh well. it was a good attempt right?? =/

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    idk yet. i was thinking of hacking a rom, but then i'd need a lot of memory to store everything in one game. so i thought about using rpgmxp, but i dont know how to use that anymore than i know about advance map... what would you prefer??

and the kanga thing, maybe we can change it.

Back