• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help: Where's Unown "!" and "?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
Years
  • Okay, so I have the Johto guide, that I purchased from GameStop, and it says that The 2 Unowns "?" and "!" appear in the "Entrance Hall" of the Ruins of Alph, after you catch the 26 first Unowns. I have caught all 26, but There are no "?" and "!" in the Entrance Hall. Do I actually go down stairs, to the underground, or what? On Yahoo! Answers, someone said that "?" and "!" appear just like the rest of the alphabet. You go downstairs and encounter random Unowns, until you come across the "?" and "!", just like you did with the rest of the Unowns. I'm stumped. Please help!

- Thanks!~

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • 1) There is a stickied HG/SS HELP THREAD, you should have posted this there.

2) After you catch the 26, go talk into the entrance hall and on the center of the back wall(do not go down the ladder, just to the back of the entrance hall), there is a plaque.
    Press A on it and one of the Unown Researchers comes in, studies it and leaves.

Once you go back into the entrance hall, run around in it and you shoul encounter Unowns ! and ?

Problem solved. Lock?

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
  • I figured it out. I never went down to the last floor of the 4th tomb-thingy to read the unown inscriptions. I got it. :D Thanks!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Question answered, so no need to merge, but like said, please use the HG/SS Help Thread if you have anymore questions.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back