• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help with Completing my Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ALL I need to complete my 'dex are the Pokemon listed below. I can offer literally anything else except these Pokemon. I have a few shinies up for trade, too, that I've also listed below. All of my shinies and legendaries will be clones (I use Powersaves to clone).

SHINIES UP FOR TRADE
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Beedrill
    Diglett
    Gengar
    Staryu
    Magikarp
    Eevee
    Porygon
    Pichu
    Raikou
    Blaziken
    Mudkip
    Ralts
    Mawille
    Ralts
    Feebas
    Beldum
    Jirachi
    Piplup
    Starly
    Budew
    Lucario
    Zorua
    Axew
    Bisharp
    Larvesta

POKEMON I'M LOOKING FOR
    Corsola
    Groudon
    Electivire (just need to trade/trade back)
    Magmortar (just need to trade/trade back)
    Palkia
    Escavalier (need to trade Shelmet for Karrablast/trade back)
    Accelgor (need to trade Karrablast for Shelmet/trade back)
    Heatmor
    Genesect
    Volcanion

Years
    That would be absolutely amazing! If you click the link to my trade shop in my signature, my shiny section is updated with their stats.

Years
    btw i don't know if you bred the volcarona that i requested but if u haven't then i don't need it anymore

I'll go check out your shop

No I haven't , and I am very sorry! Once again, life got in the way and I've hardly done much of anything the last couple months. Once I've completed my dex I'm hoping to redo my shop and keep it active.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back