• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help with deoxys in oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    They're not doing any more special Pok?mon Nintendo events in Australia, so we won't be able to get them. Sucks, eh?

The device is called Action Replay. It can give you whatever monster just as legitimately as if Nintendo gave it to you. It r0xx0r5 my Canadian b0xx0r5.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    oops, my mistake. it was jirachi, and where did you get it for $35? oh well, never mind
    i brought it a few months ago.at a BIG W sale there was 25% off storewide.so i brought it.

also it sucks how we cant get all 386 pokemon we can only get 382.

Years
    If anyone in Queensland is going to Southbank on Sunday, and you just happen to bring your GBA along, and you see a group of people with GBAs, you may be able to get yourself a legitimate Celebi, assuming they don't run out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    GenoMew said:
    That's weird you guys are worrying about getting him... He's a starter pokemon here in Uganda.

Aren't the other starters like Jirachi and Rayquaza 'cause I saw somethin' on Nintendo.com about that

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    um gys,were gettin off of the subject.and i feel bad for all of you becouse i live in america. :dead: no, seriosly i do feel bad for you.

Years
    I know you're new here, welcome!but be sure to look at the dates before posting in a thread, if it is over a month old or a day or two away from it.Don't post in it.It's called reviving old threads, and it gets on the staffs nerves sometimes.Hope you have a great time here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back