• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    Looking for throh, bascillan, appletun, eiscue, rhyperior. I will trade any/all of them back to you and trade whatever I can that you need. Just trying to fill my dex. Any help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    Sure. I dont believe I need the tart apple anymore. Already got a flapple. Could you send over milcery after so I can add it to mine. I'll send it back of course

Cancel I already have Alcremie. So I'll send the 2 sweets for eiscue and bascillan

Last edited:
    Years
    Sure. I dont believe I need the tart apple anymore. Already got a flapple. Could you send over milcery after so I can add it to mine. I'll send it back of course

Cancel I already have Alcremie. So I'll send the 2 sweets for eiscue and bascillan

Ready when you are!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Got it! thnaks :D
    Can also send you a Throh. I'll trade it for a Seedot if you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back