• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help with gameshark codes

Years
  • I just got a gameshark for my gameboy advance. The problem is, whenever I put in any code to catch a Hoenn pokemon, all that will appear is Skarmory!
    Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what's the solution? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Tell me if you have a GSSP or a GSA.

You probably have more than one of those codes on. You'r eonly suppose to have one of those "Catch Any Pokemon" codes on at a time.\

Please post anything regarding codes in the Codes thread in the future please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I suppose that would be GSA, but you should still make sure ehither it's a GSSP or GSA. If you want, you could just use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker to make your own Pokemon with impossible stats (no...I don't mean 999). The Maker is recommened since it supports GSSP. It only takes a few tries to figure out how it works...and if you still can't figure it out, ask for help in the codes thread.

If you don't perfer that, make sure the codes are correct or find a new set of codes online to use.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I Have GSA Too(Although I Recently Bought An SP I Dont Have GSSP But I Have GSA)
    This Prob Occured Once With Me I Was A Beggginer In GSA But I Figured Out That I Either Got The Wrong Code Or Didnt Add Something(I WAS AN IDIOT!)...

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • I have GSSP and i typed in a code that i believed to be to catch totodile, but it didnt work. I cant figure this thing out....

Back