• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Gold Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinsburg

Confused
Years
  • I've got this whole town building thing down but I've got a problem with the signs and the people. They're supposed to have text but I have to choose a text bank and a text set or two things like that, but there's hundreds of numbers and half of them either freeze my emulator or send me to the title screen with glitchy color patches. Even if I use the same numbers from signs on Route 29 for the bank and set for a sign in New Bark, I seem to get glitches. The same goes for people, but I can probably figure out the movements and functions and directions through experimenting, as there don't seem to be as many different options for those.

So two questions. How do you know what text you are choosing for a sign or a person? And how do you change the text?

Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back