• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with HTML/CSS

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
Years
  • Help with HTML Alright, I am making a website and for some reason the images won't show up in firefox, yet the webpage works perfectly in IE7. Btw, I've only been working on this webpage since this morning, there aren't any other pages to the site.

*Linky*

The backgrounds for the divs won't show up, but the other images will :( Does Firefox not support backgrounds in divs? I find that hard to believe. I know that IE is the browser that is inconsistent with HTML/CSS standards, and I have an HTML editor (HTML Kit) and the preview it gives for the site looks perfect.

Here is a link to the CSS: *More Linky*

If anyone could help that would be great.

Last edited:

Navarr

Pokémon Sensei
    Years
  • The website you've posted does not work correctly in Opera, FireFox, or IE7.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is, though.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • I've been meddling around with it, and I think I'm just going to start again from scratch.

Back