• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool✓] Help with Leon's Ultimate ROM Base and the Advance Sprite Editor

Years
    I'm using Leon's Ultimate Rom Base for my hack, and I'm trying to insert gen 8 sprites using the Advance Sprite/Icon editors. The offset descriptions listed in the offset file in the DPE folder don't quite line up with ASE's Fire Red ini descriptions, and I keep getting errors (index out of bounds and arithmetic operation errors) no matter what offsets I use. Are there specific things I should be looking for, or specific offsets I should use? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I've figured out the problem, I had the correct offsets, I just needed to format them correctly (Ex. 195507C instead of 0995507C or 95507C)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Did you manage to do it? I can't seem to find the correct offsets to put in the ini

Back