• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with map making

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    okay, i'm new to hacking roms, so i was wondering how to get the wood style pokecenters and houses. plz tell me

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    you would have to make your own or find some custom tiles and insert them into the rom

pokenoob

00berness Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    hey i have the same problem as you, just asking what programs do you use to put it on the ROM?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Wel, you could use Advance Map.... y'know, I could've sworm I saw a thread like this that explaied everything...hmmmm

Anyway, advance map is really good, but really bad at the same time. Other than that I do not know. Cause I rarely hack the roms anymore.

Goodluck though

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    Well you must use any hacking program.Actually you use all the hacking programs to make a succesfull hack.You could check tools section in emulation for the tools and documents and tutorials to know how to use some of them.
    You dont learn rom hacking from a teacher or an experienced hacker....YOU LEARN IT YOURSELF....thru experimenting.
    But do save a copy incase you gilch up stuff.
    Any one needing any help on rom hacking may PM me.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    It's in the Documents and Tutorials.

If you don't find it there then PM me
    ~Closed~
    (just kidding)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back