• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help with Pokédex completion BDSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Hi all,

I'm new here and hoping to have some help. I'm trying to complete my Pokédex but have a few left that are proving quite challenging and would appreciate help from the community :)

Pokémon I need to complete my BD dex are
    Feebas/milotic (would appreciate being given a feebas)
    Spiritomb (can trade straight back, would just like the entry)
    Vespiquen (again would just like the entry)
    And finally Heracross

Would really appreciate help with this so I can go onto the national Pokédex :)

Many thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Hi,

I have a feebas you can have. I just need a Electrike if you have one.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi all,

I'm new here and hoping to have some help. I'm trying to complete my Pokédex but have a few left that are proving quite challenging and would appreciate help from the community :)

Pokémon I need to complete my BD dex are
    Feebas/milotic (would appreciate being given a feebas)
    Spiritomb (can trade straight back, would just like the entry)
    Vespiquen (again would just like the entry)
    And finally Heracross

Would really appreciate help with this so I can go onto the national Pokédex :)

Many thanks

i'll give you a feebas, spiritomb, vespiqueen and heracross for any mon you don't need.

Hi,
    I have a feebas you can have. I just need a Electrike if you have one.
    if you still need an Electrike, i can just give you one

also, i'd prefer time the trades though discord dms if possible for better timing, my discord name is
    Screenshot_94.png

and i'm still in the the pokecomminity discord, even if i haven't commented there in a few years...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    i'll give you a feebas, spiritomb, vespiqueen and heracross for any mon you don't need.

if you still need an Electrike, i can just give you one

also, i'd prefer time the trades though discord dms if possible for better timing, my discord name is
    and i'm still in the the pokecomminity discord, even if i haven't commented there in a few years...

That'd be awesome if you could help me out. When's the best time for you? I'm not currently on discord

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    That'd be awesome if you could help me out. When's the best time for you? I'm not currently on discord

well, just woke up and accepted your friend request on discord. i should be available for most of the day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back