• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With Pokemon Casual Deck

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2004
    20 Pok?mon
    4 Dratini
    3 Dragonair
    2 Dragonite
    2 Team Rocket?s Mewtwo
    4 Mewtwo (movie promo or Ex)
    2 Ditto
    2 Clefairy
    1 Clefable

19 Trainers
    1 Computer Error
    2 Bill
    2 Professor Oak
    2 Scoop Up
    4 Energy Removal
    2 Super Energy Removal
    2 Gust of Wind
    4 Pokemon Trader
    2 Pokemon Breeder

20 Energies
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    14 Psychic Energy
    2 Special Energy Potion

Plz let me know what i should do to it. its just an unlimited fun deck. that i want to make a little better

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    OK, that's a 61 card deck. Lez cut that down to 60, shall we?

First, I know that it's casual, but plz get rid of that Dragonite line. It's pathetic and serves no purpose in this deck. Next, up the Clefable line to 3-3, it's one of the strongest lines in Pokemon today. For the Mewtwo, I'd go with an equal mix of 3 MP M2 and 3 M2X.

For the Trainers, 3+ Oak, 3+ Comp Search, and 3 Item Finder are necessities. Remove the Breeder, Trader, and Computer Error to get those in there. Also, 3 SER is better than 2, so I'd throw more in there. Scoop Up is kinda pathetic in a non-stall deck, so I'd get rid of it. For a last big ot stall, I'd go with either 3 Steven's Advise or 3 Copycat, dunno why.

For the energies, the 14 Psys should be more than enough to get you where you need to go. Drop out everything else.

Back