• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help with scripting an event.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Hey guys! I'm making a firered hack and I want to add a script so when you beat Brock, gain the Boulder Badge, and leave the gym, right when you re-enter Pewter City, Oak approaches you and gives you a stray Pokemon he found by his lab: An Eevee. He trusts you to take care of this Eevee as he is busy with his studies and developing the pokedex.

So, basically what I want is:

- right when you leave pewter city gym Oak comes up and gives you an eevee

- it's level 7.

- This event doesn't repeat itself - it only happens once.

Could anyone make a script of this or at the very minimum guide me on how to do this? It seems to be a script that a more advanced hacker might create, and help would be appreciated!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Also, have you thought, what happens if your party is full? You won't get the pokemon, it is put to PC box (in case there is room there!) or does Oak possibly go back to the lab in Pallet where you could go picking it up afterwards?

And a level script is the way to do this indeed.

Back