• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help with Trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Hi, I hope someone can help.

I'm struggling a little with trading between FR/LG and R/S

I have Sapphire and Fire Red, both games are 'completed', beaten the elite 4 etc, and I've returned the Sapphire and the Ruby to Celio on One Island (the network machine is working). Do I need to have a certain number in my pokedex or something? Where exactly do I need to go to trade? Do I talk to Celio and connect the other game or what? I've been using the upstairs room of the pokemon center but I think that's wrong.

Thanks,

P.S - My Sapphire game is European and my Fire Red game is U.S. this shouldn't matter, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Oh, nevermind.

I was using a GBC link cable instead of a GBA. oops.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Ok, since you basically answered your own question, I'll close this. Make sure you ask questions in Simple Questions thread next time. It helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to the helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

ICouldEatABabyDeer, that is spam, and if you continue to spam punishment might come upon you.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back