• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with training

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Does anyone know a good place to train for the elite four i can get to Steven but cant defete him

My Party

Kyogre lv 60
    Blaziken lv 40
    Pellipper lv 38
    Swellow lv 39
    Breloom lv42
    Gyardos lv41

Please Help

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    With high levels like those, it's best to just train them by battling the Elite Four over and over.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • i agree with diamondpearl856.. thats what i do .. i also train with all the people around mauville near the daycare center.. thats my second favourtie place to train

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i beat it with sabeye blaziken manectric swellow cacturne azumarill 49 48 49 47 48

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    oh yeah and if u didnt than u might want to battle all the trains in victory road. itll help u alot!!!

CarolinaSquirtle

Go Tarheels!
    Years
  • I would suggest just goin up against the Elite 4. Just don't use items so much if you know you can't beat them. Save your money. Also battle the pokemon in Victory road.

p.s. I beat the Elite 4 with my Blaziken Lv. 56 and Pelipper Lv. 62 on emerald. The other 4 were under Lv. 25-35 and were used only to restore the other two's health.

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
  • I agree. Also try getting an Aggron. They can learn different, yet very powerful elemental moves that could help a lot in a place such as the elite four, such as thunder, fire blast, blizzard etc. And since aron and lairon both appear in victory road, you should not have to stray far from the elite four to get one.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Get EXP Share and then find wild Pokemon to battle, or as has been suggested already, keep battling the E4. The AI there isn't particularly difficult. You just need to train your Pokemon up a bit more and you should be fine.

If he battles the e4 over and over won't he lose money? I thought that by losing you lose half of what money you have??

No, you lose roughly the amount that you would have gotten from winning. It was only half the money back in R/B/Y/G/S/C.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I remember losing at a gym battle, I had like 40,000 when I was beaten I had 10,000... I don't think the leader is going to give you 30,000 if you defeat him...

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
  • With a squad like that, a couple of Full Restores (meaning about 10) and a few revives etc. should be no problem I'd have thought.

Back