• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I just got the 7th badge in Pokemon Diamond, know when I go outside it's all like orange/red. What is this?

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    hmm. its been a while since i played the game. um, try going to sunnyshore city now? or go up mount coronet to get your games legendary? i dont remember what comes first

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You mean sunset? o.O At around 5PM, outside areas will slowly turn orange/red to signify the sun setting, and day turning to night. Never played at this hour before? Or maybe you are only noticing it after reaching the snowy areas of Snowpoint. Whichever. ^^;

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Woah, waka, you blew my mind. we had this in g/s/c too =D

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    *Falls Backwards*

What, you never notice day changes in the game? Well i guess theres a first for everyone. D=

Though i thought you meant when you walk out side, the whole screen was covered in one or two colors bits?

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    you can change the time on your ds clock.... but why mess up the clock?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I've got to see this...gonna stay up now all night! XD.

It's hardly anything to be excited about. XD Each hour during such changes, you'll see a small tint change of the outside areas. There aren't any special effects. No flashy animations. Just a slightly orangier (yay for new words) appearance, which will turn into a darker tint (night) after a couple more hours.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ...have you actually read all the posts? It would help, seeing as you don't really understand what's going on.

Back