• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Have you received the Pokeflute yet?

If so, you go the west side of Celadon and battle the Snorlax.

Once you've defeated or captured it, go into the house and get on Cycling Road

Go South

At the end of Cycling Road, you'll be at Fushia

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You go to the Pokemon Fanclub in Vermilion City, and then get a Bike Voucher from the Club President. You take that voucher to Cerulean City, and have it exchanged at the bike shop for a Bike.

Hope I helped

You go to the Pokemon Fanclub in Vermilion City, and then get a Bike Voucher from the Club President. You take that voucher to Cerulean City, and have it exchanged at the bike shop for a Bike.

Hope I helped

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    How do I get Fly and Strength? Thanks for helpin me.

You can get fly at the building right above cycling road, and you can get there by going through the area passed the cut tree next to the snorlax.

Strength, I can't remember...

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Well, to get strenght you need to find an item that is called "Golden teeth" or something like that, and then give that item to a man who can't talk very well (He is near to the Pokemon Center), he will get his teeth back and give you the HM Strenght, there is also a rock in his house you could try to move when you get it.

Hope that helps =]

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • What City? I could need that.

Fuchsia City. The Golden Teeth are located in the Safari Zone, near the house where you get the Surf HM. Then, take it to the building next to the Fishing Guru's house. (You can tell which one this is by the fact that the Fishing Guru has a pond directly behind his house.) It should have a sign for the Safari Warden outside.

Back